Printer friendly page Printer friendly page
Home » Municipal Services » Public Works

Public Works

Canals/Ditches | Snow Removal

Public WorksMost of the functions known as "public works" will be contracted with Salt Lake County. These include snow plowing, and streets-including paving, lighting, painting of stripes and other markings. Since the city contracts for these services, if you have questions or difficulties you can call either the city office or the county department for emergencies.

If you have complaints or concerns with any of the above items, please call Tosh Kano at the city office at 272-9450

If you notice a stop or road sign down or traffic signal not working and it is after hours or on the weekend, call 385-468-6101 (24 hours a day).