Articles | TNR Fact Sheet|
Join us for our 2nd Annual Petapalooza and the Fang 5K - August 27 from 9am – 4pm @ Viridian Event Center - 8030 S 1825 W
Live Music! Delicious Food Trucks! And hundreds of adoptable animals from local shelters and rescues! This festival is for DOGS and HUMANS!
Salt Lake County
511 W 3900 S
385-468-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 10:00 am- 6:00 pm Mon- Sat.
Closed Sundays and holidays
Salt Lake County Animal Services Home Page
For animal related emergencies or to have an officer respond call Dispatch at : 801-743-7045
Is your pet missing? Look online at Pet Lost and Found or visit the shelter in person as soon as possible.
You can license on line at by clicking here or in person at 511 W 3900 S
Questions on licensing call 385-468-6022
- Low cost vaccinations and FREE microchips, no appointment necessary. (http://slco.org/animal-services/programs/vaccines/)
- Low cost spay/neuter opportunities, contact email@example.com.
- Rabies Clinics on Wednesdays afternoons, call to schedule an appointment: 385-468-6052.
- A variety of programs: Humane Education, Pets for Patriots, Senior to Senior Adoptions, and more.
- Adopt a Pet
- Interested in volunteering or fostering? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Events, Stories, and Pictures:
- Blog: Unleashed – PAWsitive Stories
- Facebook: Salt Lake County Animal Services
- Instagram: Salt Lake County Animal Services
Link to Salt Lake Valley Health - Rodent Control