2016 Election Information
The June 28, 2016 Primary Election will be conducted mainly by mail. We will mail a ballot to every active registered voter in Salt Lake County. Please contact the Salt Lake County Clerk’s Office at 385-GOT-VOTE (385)468-8683, or email GOT-VOTE@slco.org if you have moved and need to update your voter registration record.
Important Primary Election Information:
• Ballots for the Primary Election will be mailed on June 6th.
• A postage-paid envelope will be provided.
• Ballots returned by mail must be postmarked no later than June 27, the day before Election Day.
• You may also return your ballot to other locations. For a list of locations visit GOT-VOTE.org.
• Early voting will be open Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays – June 15 – 24. Visit GOT-VOTE.org for a list of early voting locations and hours.
• Vote centers will be open on Election Day for voters who need amenities provided by the electronic voting machines, misplaced their ballot, or prefer to vote in person on an electronic machine.
• You may track your returned ballot online to ensure that it was received by our office at GOT-VOTE.org.
Please call 385-GOT-VOTE (385)468-8683, or email GOT-VOTE@slco.org if you have any questions
For additional information or if you have any questions, please contact:
Stephanie Carlson, City Recorder