Robert M. Dahle
4580 S 2300 E
801-272-9450 - City Hall
Term Expires: January 2018
Rob was raised in Murray, attended Murray High School and the University of Utah (83’). Upon graduation he entered active duty with the U.S. Army, proudly served six years and was honorably discharged in 1989.
Met and married Joni Skagen while stationed in the Seattle area. They have three children; Jillian, Jane, and Jordan. All graduated from Bonneville Junior High and Cottonwood High.
From 1989 through 2009 Rob served as President of Dahle Management Corporation (dba Dahle’s Big & Tall Clothing). Dahle’s operated between 12 and 43 locations in 12 states. Served on the board of Big & Tall Associates for 12 years, 6 as President, was a member of the Downtown Retail Merchants Association and on the Board of The Cottonwood Country Club, serving as President from 2012-2013. He is currently involved in real estate management.
For the past 24 years Rob and Joni and have been actively involved in various volunteer positions in our local schools, St. Vincent DePaul Parrish, and community organizations.
What is the role of the Mayor?
The Mayor shall have the following powers and duties:
* preside at all meetings of the City Council
* vote in all City Council proceedings
* execute bonds, notes, contracts and written obligations as required on behalf of the City
* chief ceremonial officer of the City
* represent the City in all its external relationships
* have the powers, duties and privileges of other Council Members