Posted: Friday, June 28, 2013 - 01:58 PM
PC Agendas 2013
The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, July 2 at 7pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Location: Holladay Municipal Center - 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION - All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (The following matters will be heard and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
7:00 PM 1. Section 13.76.770 & 775, Mobile Food Businesses (Continued) - Planner: Pat Hanson –This proposed new regulation would allow mobile food trucks to park on private property to sell food and beverages.
2. Chapter 13.77- Landscaping - Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred & Pat Hanson –This proposed new zone is intended to combine all landscaping regulations throughout Title 13 including the Street Tree Protection language into one chapter. Additional proposed language will require landscaping in the single family zones, add general planting guidelines, buffering requirements, and maintenance and installation guidelines and clarifies the Administrative Relief guidelines.
3. Approve Minutes - June 4, 2013
4. Sections 13.76. 300 and 13.76.700- Development on Hillsides -Slope Cuts – Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred & Jonathan Teerlink – This proposed amendment is intended to clarify grading standards to enhance management of relatively steeper slopes on building lots throughout the city.
5. Proposed HDCMP Amendment (Continued) – Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred & Rick Whiting – Further discussion and a potential Public Hearing are being considered.
6. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
7. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
8. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, June 28, 2013 at 2:000 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1
| 341 Reads