Posted: Friday, May 17, 2013 - 12:28 PM
PC Agendas 2013
The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, May 221 at 7pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Location: Holladay Municipal Center - 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION - All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
7:00 PM 1. Chapter 13.50, Residential Office (RO) Zone – Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred & Pat Hanson – This proposed new zone is intended to allow the conversion of homes along major streets into professional offices. A final draft of this zone is being considered by the Planning Commission to recommend to the City Council. (The public hearing for this matter was held on 4/16/13. The Commission may vote on the matter.)
7:30 PM 2. Briarcreek II Condominium Conversion to Twin Homes - R-2-10 Zone – Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred & Pat Hanson – The owners of this condominium development request to convert it to Twin Homes. (This item is a Public Hearing.)
DISCUSSION ITEMS: (The following are matters for discussion only. No votes will be taken.)
3. Review of the Highland Drive Citizen Committee Recommendation - Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred & Rick Whiting – Discussion about the report and recommendations from the committee to amend General Plan Appendix K – Highland Drive Corridor Master Plan.
4. Chapter 13.77, Landscaping - Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred & Pat Hanson – This proposed new zone is intended – This proposed new zone is intended to combine all landscaping regulations throughout Title 13 including the Street Tree Protection language into one chapter. Additional proposed language will require landscaping in the single family zones, add general planting guidelines, buffering requirements, and maintenance and installation guidelines and clarifies the Administrative Relief guidelines.
5. Chapter 13.76.91- Mobile Food Businesses- Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred & Pat Hanson – This proposed new regulation would allow mobile food trucks to park on private property to sell food and beverages.
6. Appendix A- Assisted Living Facilities- Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred & Pat Hanson – This is a discussion to clarify which general land use category this use should be listed under.
7. Approve the Minutes of April 9 & May 7, 2013
8. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
9. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
10. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, May, 17, 2013 at 12:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1
| 599 Reads