Posted: Friday, May 03, 2013 - 02:56 AM
PC Agendas 2013
The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, May 7 at 7pm. The agenda is now available.
Send us your Comments
Have a comment you would like to send to the Planning Commission? Please complete this contact form, and we'll make sure the Planning Commission receives your message in a timely fashion, click here.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Location: Holladay Municipal Center - 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION -
6:30 PM All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
(The following matter is a Public Hearing. It will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to the public has been
provided as required by law.)
7:00 PM 1. Text Amendment – Chapter 13.98 - Planners: Community Development Director
Paul Allred & Rick Whiting – This proposed amendment is intended to correct the
provisions of this chapter to include only small scale developments (This item is a
(The following matters will be heard and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
2. Cottonwood Place Assisted Living Center (Continued) – Northwest corner of 5600 South and Highland Dr. – Preliminary Permitted Site Plan - R-M Zone – Planner: Rick Whiting – Agent for the Applicant, Sahara Construction, requests approval to construct a 138 bed Assisted Living I & II facility. (This is a continued discussion item and could be voted on.)
3. Residential Office (RO) Zone (Continued) – Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred & Pat Hanson – This proposed new zone is intended, in part, to allow the conversion of homes along major streets into professional offices. A final draft of this zone is being considered by the Planning Commission to recommend to the City Council. (This is a continued discussion item.)
4. Approve Minutes of the April 16, 2013 meeting.
5. Slope Cuts – Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred & Jonathon Teerlink – This proposed new section of ordinance is intended to enhance management of relatively steeper slopes on building lots. (This item is for Discussion only.)
6. Residential Landscaping – Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred &
Pat Hanson – This proposed new chapter is intended to consolidate the City’s current
landscaping regulations including specific standards for landscaping in residential
zones. (This item is for Discussion only.)
7. Highland Drive Citizen Review Committee Report - Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred & Rick Whiting – Discussion about the report and recommendations from the committee to amend General Plan Appendix K – Highland Drive Corridor Master Plan. (This item is for Discussion only.)
8. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
9. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
10. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
| 399 Reads