Posted: Friday, November 02, 2012 - 01:55 AM
PC Agendas 2012
Due to Election Day, the Planning Commission will hold a Special Meeting on Wednesday, November 7 at 7pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY PLANNING COMMISSION
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Location: Holladay Municipal Center - 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 6:30 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION - All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (This following matters are Public Hearings. They will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to neighboring property owners has been provided as required by law.)
1. Hands from Heaven Therapeutic Massage – 4638 S Stratton Dr – Conditional Use Permit - Home Occupation with Customers, - R-2-10 Zone – Planner: Rick Whiting – This item has been POSTPONED to a future meeting at the request of the applicant.
2. Radetich Day Care – 2405 Briarcreek Dr. - Conditional Use Permit - Home Occupation
with Customers, - R-1-10 Zone – Planner: Rick Whiting – Applicant, Samra Radetich, has
requested to conduct a small child care business in her home. (This is item is a public hearing.)
3. Rasch Dental Office – Rezone – 2110 E Murray-Holladay Rd. – Rezone from R-2-8 to NC Zone – Planner: Rick Whiting – This rezone was previously adopted by the City Council on December 2, 2010 with a provision that the building must be completed by July 1, 2012. The applicant, Mike Rasch, was unable to meet the timeline required and the parcel returned to its original zoning. Dr. Rasch now requests that the City reconsider the merits of the original rezone request and re-adopt the NC zone for this property. (This is item is a public hearing.)
4. Approve Minutes - September 18, October 2 & 16, 2012
DISCUSSION ITEMS (These items are scheduled to be discussed but no official actions will be taken)
5. Residential Office (RO) Zone – Planners: Community Development Director Paul Allred & Pat Hanson – This is a continued discussion of a proposed new zone intended to accommodate conversion of homes along major streets into professional offices. A six-month temporary regulation restricting rezoning was initiated the City Council on March 22, 2012. Staff has prepared a updated draft for consideration by the Planning Commission. (This item is discussion only.)
6. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
7. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
8. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, November 2, 2012 at 12:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1
| 1019 Reads